Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

21.9.07

plum

i'm not a big brown, red and orange person so when fall comes around i always have a tough time adjusting to an autumnal color palette. but these colors seem like a nice compromise to me. i've been looking for fabric to upholster the bench at the foot of our bed and this palette seems rich and warm without being too much in the "fall leaves" direction. plus i'm a big fan of plum. you can pick up yardage of this fabric for $8.50 right here. [stay tuned for a new guide next!]

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been desperately looking for fabric with purple and green to upholster a chair cushion. This looks perfect. Thank you!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh look, more of the same crap.....WOOOO

3:33 PM  
Blogger brooke @ claremont road said...

This is exactly the kind of fabric I'm looking for to be an accent at my wedding! My colors are plum and chartreuse.... Thank you!!!!

2:15 PM  
Blogger cassandra said...

mmmm.... i couldn't agree more! this is one of my favorite color combos right now, and i think the deep purples and fuschias for fall are SO much better than the overdone oranges and browns.

i was JUST at Ikea and they have added some great fall fabrics in greys/browns/olive green in a few different patterns too, just as another affordable idea! it's a little masculine, but definitely fall... if i can find them online i'll post 'em on my blog!

1:20 AM  
Blogger bkhdesign said...

really lovely print

3:53 AM  
Blogger AphroChic said...

I love this print! It would look fabulous on a chair I'm planning to upholster in my living room. Thank you for posting this!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the fabric from www.sewmamasew.com. Much cheaper shipping, and super fast service.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.