Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

29.8.07

gracie chandelier

my friend jon pointed out that i seem to have a habit of buying things that have my name in them. i swear it's not planned but it does seem to happen a lot. i just picked up this gracie chandelier at crate and barrel (thanks to orange beautiful) and had it installed in our dining room. our little apt is getting ready for its big debut on the new d*s next month and i'm pretty close to checking off "finish dining room" on my list. you can still grab the white gracie chandelier right here for $199.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your sneak peek!!!!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Amanda Conley said...

I can't wait to see your dining room! As you know, I am working on mine, and saving up for my new chairs. I'm thinking of painting our old chandelier... maybe white after seeing this picture. Or maybe black?? I'm not really sure, but I know something HAS to be done with it!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Grace, I'm so glad it worked in your space! Can't wait to see everything put together.

10:12 AM  
Blogger heatherm said...

I know what you mean, I always perk up a little when I find something with a "Heather" name. :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Blandings said...

Can't wait to see the debut!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Jen Montgomery said...

Killer yellow wall.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.