Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

31.7.07

the cabin house

i've been having so much fun watching shayna and her boyfriend put together their new cabin house outside of san francisco. every week there's something new to look at and i'm amazed at the speed with which they're getting everything done. i'm also loving the bold paint color choices. if you enjoy checking out home decoration from the ground up i highly recommend shayna's cabin house blog- and don't miss the blue bedroom, it's such a fantastic color.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that FLOOR! Swoon!

7:06 AM  
Blogger lovely*retro*house said...

I looooove the floor too!! It's gorgeous! I've been wanting to try that blue color in a bedroom and am happy she pulled it off well, it gives me some courage to try it too. :-) Shayna's blog is great to look at on a rainy morning while eating chocolate lava cake and drinking green tea. yummy.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Erin Lang Norris said...

thanks for pointing this out! what a great blog, i just read it from start to finish :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger FordR said...

Knock me out! You go Shay!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just painted my bedroom that color, and after 24 hours I thought I needed some hallucinagens. I quickly repainted it a nice....toy story-ish..brown.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.