Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

22.6.07

friday morning etsy

i often start my fridays with a sleep etsy search for great collage work or letterpress. here's a sampling of my favorite pieces from this morning's search.

[spring six print, $16 by matty8080; deer garden page, $6 by ohmycavalier]

[collage $46 by curbside treasure]

[ceramics by yashabutler, $98; print by megancreates, $11]

[artwork by brenda rose, $175]

[mixed media assemblage, $75 by sushipot; collage, $9, by curbside treasure]

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shona~ LALA dex press said...

My work is currently in a group print show with ohmycavalier (Julianna Swaney) + her work is so wonderful in person. Quite an honor to be along side her.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Yay - I love Matty8080's prints! Thank you so much for bringing his work to my attention!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Bacchus said...

I have two pieces from sushipot. They are really unique and were a nice addition to our art collection.

I'm glad to see you showcasing her work.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.