Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

19.12.06

oh china by fifty-eight b

lorraine from design studio fifty-eight b sent over this beautiful new vase called "oh china". the oh china vase is made from silver and gold plated spools of colorful thread. the effect is simple but modern and the thread is such a nice pop of color. fifty-eight b has a great collection of furniture as well which you can check out right here- they also have studios in dublin and paris so click here for more info on the studio and their locations. [thanks, lorraine!]

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting idea.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Love the texture and edited style. k

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a knitter and I barely sew or find time to do it, but spools of thread and balls of yarn excite me so much!

I guess I just love the vibrate colors and texture.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool. I work in the garment industry and the vase is such a cool idea!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

< kicks self >
I just threw out about 10 serger spools, I figured, what am I ever going to do with these?
< /kicks self >

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh! kicking myself!
i just threw out about 10 empty serger spool cones. 'what am i ever going to do with these?'
ARGH!!!!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.