Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

19.12.06

lost bird found

sara jenson's pomegranate bags were a huge hit in the shop this month so i was thrilled when she emailed today with new designs. sara is selling her gorgeous pomengranate designs via her site, lost bird found. the pomegranate pattern comes in canvas bag, small pouch, large tote, apron and as canvas fabric. each one is cuter than the next...click here to view the full collection and shop online. [great work, sara!]

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks grace!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a yellow tote at the Bizaar Bizarre this past weekend, and it's so huge and roomy and sturdy and great (though it didn't come with the kitten in this picture, hee)! And they were all wearing the aprons at their table, which also kick ass.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought one of Sara's pomegranate t-shirts a year or so ago and I've worn it out after wearing it over & over (I always get compliments on it). I am so excited to see the tote bag. As soon as I get some Christmas money, I know where some of it's going... Yea!

11:20 AM  
Blogger M. Patrizio said...

I bought the apron at bazaar bizarre this weekend and I am soo happy that I did! I wish I had purchased some of her other goods as well! They are all so great!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.