Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

30.11.06

coasterpalooza

pp 14

i've been getting a lot of emails lately about coasters for holiday parties. it's that time of year when we're all shuffling off to office parties, neighborhood gatherings and holiday cocktail celebrations so what better way to bring a little color to the room than with some festive coasters. i thought i'd do a roundup of my favorite designs in the market so click here for a full round up of 30 coasters styles for everyone's budget and style. the full post with links and sourcing (and more coasters) is right here at d*s on h&g. enjoy!

[i'm off to pick up my framed pictures at sky art and grab lunch with scott from the sartorialist. i don't think i've ever worried about what to wear to lunch this much in my life]

coasters 3

coasters 1

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lesterhead said...

Aw man, lunch with The Sartorialist? Lucky duck!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like those Eames Chair Coasters. I never saw them before, so thanks for featuring them!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that I just got back from picking up coasters at the store before your post!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Another Shade of Grey said...

Having never heard of the Sartorialist, I thought for a moment that AC might have reason for concern. :)

6:48 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

lol. nope. there's only one ac for me ;)

d*s

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lunching with Scott? Wow! I'm jealous!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.