Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

28.7.06

chilewich

chilewich 1

the lovely ladies of chilewich invited me to their showroom for lunch yesterday to see their latest collections. over a delicious quesadilla i got to see a sneak peek of their new collections for fall 2006 and spring 2007. the spring collection is going to really surprise people- they're testing out a slightly different style that i think is going to be hugely successful. when a retail date is near you'll be the first to see them here! until then click here for a little glimpse into the colorful chilewich offices. thanks so much to sandy and camille for the wonderful lunch and showroom tour! [above, founder sandy chilewich and assisant camille howe]

[ps: on my way back i hopped in a cab just as the food network's dave lieberman was getting out. so dreamy]

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know where they got those delicious shelves?

9:08 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

angela

from camille:

"The shelves that are behind Sandy and I in the photo were designed to be part of Sandy’s space when Joe (Sandy's husband and partner in Chilewich) and Sandy did the layout of the office. They’re just melamine coated MDF shelving installed by the contractor. Other metal shelves in the office came from RAKKS."

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have long loved Chilewich and can't wait to see what they churn out next! In the meantime, I plan on scooping up another set of their placemats.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what I'm more jealous about: that you know what's coming down the Chilewich pipeline (I love their products) or that you were in such close proximity to Dave Lieberman!

I can't wait to see the new collections. Maybe I should start saving up now!

10:31 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

dave lieberman is sooo small in person! i thought he was a frat boy and then he walked right passed me and held the cab door open and i was like, omg, that's the guy from tv!

d*s

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.