Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

26.6.06

licia martelli

piattib-n

i'm loving this cartoon series of ceramics by italian artist licia martelli. kristina at three layer cake did a fantastic interview with her today and introduced me to her ceramics. martelli outlines the ceramics to enhance the "cartoon" effect. it's a fun and welcome change to the sometimes too-serious world of ceramics. clearly not for everyone, but it's good monday fun. [thanks, krisina!] ps: speaking of interviews, i did a fun interview with judy ross on my hg blog today. if you have a chance, check it out!

piattiverdi

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hannah/

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to take a couple of pictures of a teapot I bought in Paris around-ish 1998 at the Musee des Artes Decoratifs. The name of the teapot is Tara and the artist is Canadian: Claude Bouchard. Very similar style, and now that I see it I am so annoyed I couldn't afford the teacups then.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow wow wow

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love these! so whimsical and off-beat. love the mix of dimensions in that photo...

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.