Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

30.3.06

nursing room o+

Nursing room

this just came to my inbox without much explanation, but i'm intrigued. nursing room o+ is a collection by nika zupanc debuting in milan this spring. i'm assuming it's an "ironic" look at motherhood and the pieces involved in it. when i have more info, i'll post it. but this is one heck of a modern (and totally goth) rocker. click here to see nicka zupanc's site. [it's certainly not everyone's cup of tea]

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm very interested in this. but i can't see a way to get beyond the home page of her site. where did you find that rocker?

4:36 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

it came in an email to me- i can't find anything else about it anywhere, so im lookin'

;) d*s

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Nika, the author of the black cradle....I am just developing my www, so till than you can reach me at my e mail adress Nika.zupanc@siol. net for any additional informations about my project:-)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.