Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

26.1.06

sparrowcast

DSponge

seth of sparrowcast was nice enough to include me as part of one of his podcasts for and about the creative community. aside from the fact that i sound like a rambling teenager in sections, i thought some of you might get a kick out of it (or enjoy a good laugh on me). it's surreal to hear your own voice talk about design for minutes and minutes on end. thanks so much to seth for including me- and sandwiching my interview between two really great songs. you can listen to the podcast right here, it takes a few seconds to load after you click "direct download". thanks, seth!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited you talked about decorating dorm rooms! After living in a dormitory for 7 years (4 in high-school, 3 years in college) decorating Dorm rooms has become my decorating past time, I've worked on three rooms this year alone. My greatest feat has been doing a complete revamp for under 50 bucks :), I'm glad to know you had the same start!!! Your my design hero!

10:59 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

thanks, kari! dorms are some of my favorite spaces to work in...something about the limited options inspires me to think efficiently and creatively. thank goodness i had roommates who didn't mind...too much. ;)

xo

d*s

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The TV show you described is a great idea. I think the travel aspect is fun and will lend itself to endless material. I'll watch.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.