Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

27.1.06

gingko

gingko_black_large

gingko leaves have always had a special place in my heart. after a disasterous first semester as an art major, i finally found my niche in intaglio printing and worked on a print inspired by bright yellow ginkgo leave falling outside my dormroom. the print is now hanging in my parent's dining room and reminds me of a good time in my life when i felt proud of something i created artistically. this jewelry from maria jauhiainen reminds me of that- elegant, graceful and with such clean, simple lines. maria's jewelry is inspired by organic forms and showcases the beauty of simple designs inspired by nature. you can contact 2jane for purchasing and prices. enjoy! [be sure to check out her beautiful lehti bowls as well]

gingko_silver_large

necklace_silver_large

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This jewelry is stunning - it gave me goosebumps! The lacy quality of the pendant in that bottom picture is incredible and looks as light as a feather. I love jewelry that's such a standout you can pair it with jeans and a tank top and just that one special piece of jewelry and feel glamorous :)

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I haven't seen such beautiful jewelry in a while. Is it rediculously expensive?

11:55 AM  
Blogger j. vorwaller said...

gorgeus!! i love nature inspired things, in decor, jewlery...natrual and modern elements are what drive me! so thanks for the inspiration today! :)

i liked the podcast too.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Vajra said...

Gorgeous!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it but it's got to cost a fortune.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.