Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

31.1.05

the best bumblebee ever

beetop8

so, after waiting a bit to do my fancy schmancy super gushy post on my new favorite site....here it is! the site i now spend all of my free time reading and clicking through, constantly oohing and ahhing over is....one good bumblebee! not only is the site banner painfully cute, but its host, the lovely miss katey, is super cool to boot! home to the musings of the talented ms. k, one good bumblebee is literally the biggest time suck i've ever found. and i mean that in the absolute best way EVER. and that's a lot. cause i never use CAPITALS. she has tipped me off to the greatest graphic designers. I LOVE IT! man, look at me using the caps, here i go AGAIN! so, clearly, as seen by my use of caps, i thoroughly enjoy ms. katey's site. and you should too. click here and discover the world of awesomeness that is one good bumblebee.

other amazing people i've discovered through katey: nate williams, small things, little paper planes and kate sutton, the sleepy cow.

5 Comments:

Blogger ROXY MARJ said...

okay +++ well yes i am now forever endowed to your site - can me and your site get married! :) lol hmmm yeah you are now more mega source of information. thanks for keeping me updated!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I'm flattered and blushy.

-Katey of the bumblebee

11:06 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

katey- thank YOU! love your stuff and am constantly floored by the coolness you talk about.

roxana- yes, my site is available for marriage, but is currently clinging to singledom...however, all good offers will be considered. must love cats and good food. ;)

xoxo
d*s

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, but you must check out some of the original greats and their links like loobylu, ilike, erica mulherin's, etc. and don't forget rosa pomar and tania.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I guessed wrong! I thought perhaps you were talking about http://www.motelgallery.com, the online home of Motel Gallery, a store and gallery run by the lovely and talented Jennifer Armbrust. Definitely visit (virtually, in person or both - I'm lucky enough to work just up the street from the gallery) if you have a chance - she's fantastic!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.